Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Texas Hold Em'


I'm addicted, their's no stopping it, its just so much fun. The excitment, it's a good way to get the gambler out of your system, check it out on facebook. It's by Zynga, I love it, I am also a champion of it, haha. Anyway, off that subject, a couple things, one, I am in strong favor of getting my school schedule which seems like everybody else has gotten besides me, it's rather upsetting. And two, school is near, and I'm getting pumped, it's going to be sweet, new people (eh... freshman) and new classe's. I hope i get classe's with all my friend's in them, that would be sweet. Anyway, next Baltimore Ravens game is Aug. 29 against the Carolina Panthers, be there, it's going to be a good game, it's going to be on MASN just so we all know. So thats it for today, cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment